Sunday, September 12, 2010

C4T#1 Summary

C4T summary #1


My teachers most recent blog discusses and gives tips on things to check on when making a podcast, interview, or any other audio recording. There were five points total that he made. Of the points mentioned they were as simple as remembering to charge the battery to your camera or as complex as making sure not to talk when the interviewer is talking so the speaker can be heard clearly. I have never thought about how difficult it could be to make a 'perfect' recording while trying to be the least bit artistic or completely natural.

Thanks for the tips! They seem like such simple things, but when trying to do any type of interview or audio recording there are so many other things going on or running through your brain. I know I always overlook some minute detail.

The second blog post that I commented on was about podcast and audio editing software with some really interesting articles and links. Considering on what if podcast are an option in my classroom these may become a huge help in the future. He also gives links to helps, guides, and tutorials on programs that I use already such as Garage Band and Audacity. He also talks about a new audio editor called Myna by Aviary. He closes by giving an article that gives hard conclusive evidence to how podcast actually do help in the classroom. I commented on this post by saying:

Once again I come to your blog and find more great and useful information. I really enjoy all the links and references that you give to many different programs. For example, I use Audacity on a weekly basis and I understand how the programs works, but the link for the tutorial has been a great help. Thanks for all the great information in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment