Sunday, October 10, 2010

C4T#2 Summary

Post #1

My teachers post was about a program she had recently found a free program that can edit pictures. Being a teacher she knows that some students do not like to be photographed and when they do get photographed the picture can not be used because they are in it. This program makes it easy for teachers (or anyone) to edit pictures and remove unwanted things from the original.

"Thanks Ann! This is such a great find because it is so versatile and can be used for any photograph. I am in the process of getting my music education degree, and I am also in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 course. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't photograph a student for a class picture since my mom is a retired kindergarten teacher. It may not be perfect, but it is still free and free is always good."

Post #2

The 2nd post was about her discovery of bookmarking pages in pdf files. She explained, in detail a step-by-step description of how to bookmark these pages. She also explains how she also discovered how to easily open a new page while keeping the original page open as well.

"Thanks again for another great post Mrs. Carnevale. I get so annoyed at having to search through page after page when dealing with a pdf file. I knew that bookmarks are available online, but it never crossed my mind to use bookmarks for pdf files. You have made my life so much easier and I will be sharing this breakthrough with my fellow classmates.

Aaron
Student at the University of South Alabama"

No comments:

Post a Comment